WE NOTICED YOU’RE OUTSIDE THE US
Would you like to go to your regional Cuervo site?
- 2 oz Cuervo Tradicional® Plata Tequila
- 1 oz Lemon Cordial*
- 3-4 Basil Leaves
- 2 oz Ginger Beer
- Glassware: Highball Glass
- Garnish: Basil Leaf
- Alternative Garnish: Dehydrated Lemon Twist
1Add all of the ingredients, except the ginger beer, to a shaker and fill with ice.
2Shake, and strain into a Highball glass filled with fresh ice. Top with ginger beer.
Add a Sustainable Twist
Make an easy lemon cordial utilizing multiple parts of your lemons!
1. Wash and peel 4 lemons, adding peels to a Tupperware or Ziplock bag with 1 cup of sugar.
2. Muddle lemon peels and sugar and seal container or bag, let sit for at least 8 hours until the sugar has mostly dissolved.
3. After allotted time, juice the peels of the lemons into the mixture and shake again well to fully dissolve any remaining sugar crystals.
4. Strain out lemon peels and store sealed in refrigerator. Add ¼ tsp of Tradicional Blanco to extend shelf life up to 2 weeks.
BONUS: Save the sugar-soaked lemon peels and dehydrate by slow roasting on a sheet pan in the oven at 250 degrees for 4 hours.