WE NOTICED YOU’RE OUTSIDE THE US
Would you like to go to your regional Cuervo site?
- 1 1/2 oz Cuervo Tradicional® Reposado Tequila
- 1 oz Coconut Cream*
- 1/2 oz Coffee Ground Syrup**
- 1 dash Angostura Bitters
- Whole Egg (Sub Egg White)
- Glassware: Small Wine Glass or Coupe
- Garnish: Grated Nutmeg
- *Coconut Cream: Combine 2 parts Coco Lopez with 1 part Coconut water. Shake to combine.
1Add all of the ingredients to a shaker. Shake first without ice.
2Fill the shaker with ice and shake again for another 30 seconds.
3Strain into a small wine glass or coupe and garnish with grated nutmeg.
Add a Sustainable Twist
Repurpose spent coffee grinds from your morning brew!
**COFFEE GROUND SYRUP
1. Add ¾ cup spent coffee or espresso grounds with 2 cups water and 2 cups sugar to a pot on the stove over medium-low heat.
2. Stir continuously until sugar fully dissolves and let cool.
3. Once cooled, strain using a fine mesh strainer and/or a coffee filter to remove any remaining solids.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.